RFP #8 - Hot Glass, Burgers & Pie - Sat., June 18

Started by gharshman, June 13, 2016, 06:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

zdc1775

Vanessa and I will meet all of you in Boaz with the other stragglers.

klaviator

Yankee Dog

Moto Guzzi

Enjoyed the ride, thanks for organizing and leading Glen.  And thanks for the pie!  Here are a few pictures from the ride:

BuckeyeDoug

Thanks for organizing and thanks for the pie.  Can't think of a better way to spend a day.  Glad to meet everyone. Hope I can join you all again.

TFancher

Thanks for the ride and the pie. Good times with good folks.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Nice Goat

Quote from: BuckeyeDoug on June 18, 2016, 08:33:30 PM
Thanks for organizing and thanks for the pie.  Can't think of a better way to spend a day.  Glad to meet everyone. Hope I can join you all again.

Good to meet you, Doug.  Thanks for riding sweep today!

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

kdtrull

Great day, bro.  Thanks for the time and effort....and the pie.
15 hours of good, wholesome ride-chat-eat-chat-ride-chat-ride-eat-chat-ride-ride-chat-bike swap-chat w/Chuck and crew in a buggy-ride-eat-ride.
Happy gland swole'd plumb up.

Chuck A.

Great to see everyone. Thanks for the pie Glen and for leading the ride. Good to see you made it home Ken safely . Was a long day for you! After I got home, the family was ready for a dune buggy ride. 93 miles of backroads later I made it home for the night.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

klaviator

Thanks for setting this up Glenn.....and for the PIE!  Nice ride and good to see everyone.  I did take a few pics:

On my way out.  Note the Church sign ::)

CR22

Getting lost on the way to Orbix.

THE HILL!!!

CR275

klaviator

Mo Pics.

Nice Goat

I had a great time yesterday.  Got to ride on some roads that were new to me.  Everybody did a great job, despite TONS of gravel!  Glass shop was small but very interesting.  They were not very busy, so we did not stay too long.  I was starting to think that The Strand restaurant was overrated until we had the pie.  The pie definitely made up for the mediocre burger.

Thanks to everybody who came on the ride!

Here are some of my pics:

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

kdtrull

Enjoyed seeing y'all again and meeting some new folks.  Thanks to all for the great pictures and taking the time to post.  Looking forward to the next one.
kdt

kdtrull

Sorry for the hack-job.  Out of time...we're trying to leave for the beach.

Enjoyed seeing y'all again and meeting some new folks.  Thanks to all for the great pictures and taking the time to post.  Looking forward to the next one.
kdt

mojo1

Finally got around to getting a little video together of the ride.
Had a great time.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan