News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New to Huntsvegas

Started by Izzy3, July 27, 2016, 03:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy3

Hi all.  I've just migrated down from northern Virginia.  I'm mainly a tarmac rider though I ride a dual sport.  Freakishly tall so the dual sport fits me best.

I'll be lurking to see the different rides available here in northern bama.

jrobinson

Welcome from Paint Rock Valley, just east of Huntsville.

Post up some pics you your ride.

Watch the Let's Ride, Planned Rides and Events.

Holler if you have any questions.

KrisCook

Welcome, Izzy, from Birmingham!  We're glad to have you.  You've landed in the right spot - right in the middle of a bunch of nuts who would rather ride than eat or sleep.   ;D
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

norton73

Welcome to Alabama from an escapee from Fredneck MD with a wife from Fairfax VA.

Lot's of good riding locally, and a dual sport is the best way to explore the area.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

Slede

welcome to the show. don't sweat the freakishly part, that describes lots of us in different ways. as they say, post up and show up and don't worry much about what everybody else is riding, it'll be a mix match of all different kinds of bikes and riders.
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

Izzy3

A snap from the Dragon this weekend.  Rode the Dragon, Devil's Triangle and the Cherahola.

VWCarlos

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Guidedawg

And another Montgomery welcome.

ironblood45

Welcome from Decatur. Just across the river from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izzy3

Thanks for the warm welcome.

griff

Welcome from just east of Huntsville.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

bergman32

Hammerdown77

Greetings, I believe we met a couple of months ago out at the Limestone Sporting Clays facility. The picture of the bike (saw it in the Kroger parking lot that one day) and the Virginia reference jogged my memory.
Jay
2016 BMW R1200 GS
2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom