A riding pic from every state in alphabetical order.

Started by klaviator, January 27, 2017, 10:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRobinson

Green Mountain National Forrest near Wilmington Vermont.

Virginia is next

norton73

Downtown Monterey  VA

Up next; Washington
Loose nut holding the handlebars

renchinrider

I've passed this restaurant several times, but never stopped.  I think I'll make it a scheduled "RFB" (Ride for Breakfast)!  ::)
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

JBMFT

Time to move.

North Bend State Park, West Virginia

Wisconsin is next.

ka4pse

Gotta watch that crack...I've heard it can kill you.  ;D
1985 Honda V65 (VF1100S) Sabre
1985 Yamaha XT350

I was visiting my young friend last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st century, old man," he said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...

JBMFT

klaviator

klaviator

OK, that's all the states.  If you go back to the first post you can see how we did.  We got 45 states and skipped 5.  I'm sure that we have people who rode those states but didn't get any pics.

jrobinson

Here are the states we missed. If you have a pic of you riding in any of these, please post it up sometime today.

Minnesota,  Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington, and Wisconsin were the states missed.

Great job on the states that were posted. Great idea Win.

norton73

Quote from: Nice Goat on February 03, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

Me too.  Back in 2000, I took a great trip on my Shadow 1100 from northern Virginia through Maryland and into central Pennsylvania and back.  By accident, I stumbled into Burkittsville, MD (of Blair Witch Project fame) and Gathland State Park (first time I heard of the Appalachian Trail).  That is some beautiful country up there, but I failed to take any pictures (or I cannot find them).

You would have been with in 10 miles of my home when I lived in MD.

I can't believe you didn't stop in and say "hi"

:)

I liked being able to get on great roads right out of my driveway.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

jrobinson

LRobinson

Pennsylvaina......Sorry I missed it earlier.  If you want to move it to the proper place, feel free.   Pretty sure I have Rhode Island too, just gotta find it.   

I love the "location" feature on the phone pics.   According to the details this was taken in the Bald Eagle State Forest near Millmont, PA. 

We were on our way from Pottsville, PA (Yes, the home of Yuengling) to the Allegheny Mountains.