News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us your bike related pics..One pic per day!

Started by Shepcam, September 10, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merc16

Alright, alright, alright y'all ain't posted no pics so here goes.. Dad, Duke the Doberman and I think a '62 HD when we lived in Odessa, Texas. Dad worked on a oil rig so we went where it went like gypsies. That's a Schott's Perfecto leather jacket. I believe one of the original biker mfg jackets. Pic was taken around 1976-77. 

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

Fencejumper09

Took advantage of the weather to beat up on a dizzer!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

merc16

Out running errands yesterday

Justin

Jwwr

merc16

Finally bought a sport bike, I haven't had any trouble with cops or speed cameras
; )

Justin

springer

Picture of a very unusual custom motorcycle that a co-worker of mine rode to work today.

A Honda CX500.

Here is a random stock photo of one off the internet;

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Honda_cx500_1981_blue_rhs.jpg/1200px-Honda_cx500_1981_blue_rhs.jpg
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

gulfcoaster

I'm very jealous of the ingenuity and mechanical skills that go into these. Mine are severely lacking. But, I just can't get into the cafe racer style. I like most every style to some extent, just not these. Rididng style, position, looks, none of it peaks my interest. But it definitely seems to be the fad. Your coworker does seem to have serious skill.

merc16

Quote from: springer on February 20, 2018, 05:48:22 PM
Picture of a very unusual custom motorcycle that a co-worker of mine rode to work today.

A Honda CX500.

Here is a random stock photo of one off the internet;

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Honda_cx500_1981_blue_rhs.jpg/1200px-Honda_cx500_1981_blue_rhs.jpg

I'm glad to see it has fenders. A lot of the "café" bikes look so unfinished. That one looks like it was thought out, not just Budwieser and a hacksaw.
Justin

KevinB

renchinrider

Springer, that bike is so nicely done, I shared your photo onto our NAVMC Facebook page.  What craftsmanship!

Thanks for sharing!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

merc16

Justin

KevinB

I apparently stumbled into a filming location for "Office Space 2 : Escape From Intertrode" today...

merc16

Up on Mt. Cheaha today

Justin

Nice Goat

Quote from: merc16 on March 04, 2018, 07:37:28 PM
Up on Mt. Cheaha today

You didn't by chance see three idiots on dual sports hauling arse, did you?
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

merc16

Yea I did at the south end of 281 ? You guys look like you were off of an apocalyptic movie set.

Justin