Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Thursday night GP8 every Thursday 2017

Started by springer, May 28, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• GP8

springer

I will be setting some cones out this Thursday..same place, same time.  ;)
Come on out and get some practice before the Gymkhana event and remember...it is better to screw up in practice then at an event.  ;) :) ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Looking GOOD!! Partly cloudy...so maybe is will be a nice evening.  :)

Loaded up, red eye to go.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

springer

springer

springer

springer

VIDEO!!!

Once again a big THANK YOU to all who came out!

We will not have a Thursday night GP8 next week. Why?

Well, there is a FULL SCALE HONEST TO GOOD GYMKHANA NEXT SATURDAY!!! ;D ;D ;D

springer

Quote from: dredman on September 14, 2017, 11:06:11 PM
Are those new guys?
With Skillz?
Nope, fella's are former BR members we lost in the crash.  ;)

ktmer

Former who you calling former! Springer thanks for bringing the cones man was a good time as always.

LawnmowerRG

Springer sorry I missed.
I have been enjoying the GP8 when ever I can make.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

springer

Quote from: ktmer on September 15, 2017, 11:08:00 AM
Former who you calling former! Springer thanks for bringing the cones man was a good time as always.
Ha! Sorry about that!  :hi-002:

Quote from: LawnmowerRG on September 15, 2017, 01:54:25 PM
Springer sorry I missed.
I have been enjoying the GP8 when ever I can make.
No worries, it happens.  :sorry: