Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Thursday night GP8 every Thursday 2017

Started by springer, May 28, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• GP8

springer

Just a reminder, friendly practice this Thursday night. Same place, start time 6ish pm.
You will see this sign coming down from the I-459 interchange on John Hawkins PKYWAY, Hiway 150;

You can also google  map the intersection of John Hawkins Parkway and Princeton Way. It is that shopping center with the Shell Station on John Hawkins.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Knock some rust of your Gymkhana skills before the BIG GYMKHANA THIS WEEKEND!!!!!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Cancelling this weeks Gymkhana practice session. I got a call from my brother. Our sister suffered a massive brain hemorrhage in Beaumont TX. Right now they are flying her out of Beaumont to Houston TX to a hospital that is better equipped to handle this kind of injury.
Depending on how it goes will determine where I will be at.

Right now, things are not looking good.  :'(   

Chitza

So sorry to hear this, Harvie. Let us know if you need anything.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

ktmer

Springer I am sorry man! I just live one mile from this place so if anyone else is willing to meet tonight I'll show up. Just let me know. I dont have cones but I have a mouth to talk moto and whatever else comes up.

norton73

Loose nut holding the handlebars

springer

As of right now GP8/Gymkhana practice is on for June 15 2017. (This coming Thursday night)

Same place, same time. 
  You can also google  map the intersection of John Hawkins Parkway and Princeton Way. It is that shopping center with the Shell Station on John Hawkins.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee446/owenwoolley/Facebook/Cover%20Photos/20170528_115719_zpsqmzekjsj.jpg

ktmer

Great looking forward to seeing old friends and hopefully new ones!

Fencejumper09

I am going to really try and make it this week!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

Just a bump.
If you are free Thursday,to well you know, kill a kone.

lastparrot

After my very rough performance this past Sat, I need to make it to this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yamahamer

I took the date out of title.  8)
Will try to make it this week if I don't work to late tomorrow.

Fencejumper09

Looks like it is going to be a good night for some cone killin!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Fencejumper09

The parking lot may be a little moist by 6!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT

ktmer

Fencejumper you must work in the towers! I know that view very well.