News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Gymkhana Saturday Sept 23

Started by The Bikle Shop, August 20, 2017, 03:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dredman

I went out and shot some video today, I will post it in the morning.  I think the boys are still working the permit, I think the city of Leeds needs an exterminator?

springer

So...it is approved by the city?

If so...we need to get started on fliers and stuff.  ;) And make sure those who attend bring their cameras...video and other wise.

The really far out weather forecast is sunshine with a few clouds, Hi 83/ low 60...for what its worth.
https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/leeds-al/35094/daily-weather-forecast/336607?day=21

Yea...I know, a weather forecast 22 days out is like a person pretending to forecast the future with the blood of a chicken...but this ones good and I will go with it.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

LawnmowerRG

We are a go.
The city council had not approved it yet, but from many phone calls, a visit to inspections, and (well I will stop there) that is just a formality at this point. The mayor, 2 of the council and several of the police are customers.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Chitza

So are we ready to post a thread for the general public???
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

LawnmowerRG

Chitza

I can do the post or you can, Rodney. If you want me to do it, I need some details, like what time, start and finish, and anything else you want stated. Or you can handle the post entirely. Just let me know.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

LawnmowerRG

I will get it in a few minutes.
If you or someone could do a flier that would be a help.