News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

No longer a Lurker

Started by DonJuan, November 27, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonJuan

I've been a member of the site (previous, and new) for a while, but tend to lurk and forget passwords, so I haven't posted until recently.

Well, I finally went on a ride with a small group of Motorcycle Alabama RiderS (hereafter referred to as MARS) and had a great trip. Turns out, I know a few folks either directly or have just heard of them from other riders.

I have a KLR, a Street Bob, a KDX, and a project pit bike/ mini/ dual sport/ commuter.

Like many riders, I want a bike for every situation, but I am limited by finances and the threat of divorce (which wouldn't be so bad, but she'd end up getting at least half of the bikes, and the better ones, at that!)

Anyway, I look forward to many more rides with MARS, and it is great to get out and ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLR650
KDX200
2013FXDBP
ZRX1200R

ktmer

IceCold4x4

Nice e series kdx. Hope to ride with ya soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chitza

Welcome from Birmingham! Nice photos of those bikes! Jump in for a Planned Ride or Let's Ride Post when you see something that looks interesting! Glad to have you join us!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  Nice collection of bikes!

springer

Welcome from Hueytown Al.! Make you self at home! Nice selection of motorcycles you have there!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chuck & Susan

Welcome back from Lower Alabama...
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

LawnmowerRG

Welcome from Moody, al.
Nice bike happy you meet some of our fine peeped from up in your area.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

KevinB

Welcome back again for the first time!

Mulley

Glad you joined up (again). Welcome from Springville.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

renchinrider

Welcome from Huntsville!  Looks like you're indeed equipped for just about any ride the MARS can come up with!  See you on the road!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Guidedawg

Welcome back from Montgomery?  MARs? That's gonna stick!