News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New to the forum...

Started by BKStewart, September 26, 2015, 08:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BKStewart

Hello,

My name is Brian and my buddy KDTrull has been a member here for a while.  I've visited the site as a guest many times to enjoy his ride reports and pictures.  I decided to get off the sidelines and join.

Below is my ride.  It's a 2007 XR650L.  I don't get to ride as much as I want (like everyone else I guess  :)), but I typically hit the dirt roads around Cullman, Marshall and Blount counties.

Brian

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

jrobinson

Well you were doing good til you mentioned Ken. I hope you can climb a little hill. lol

Welcome to the forum. The more you put in the more you get out.

springer

Quote from: BKStewart on September 26, 2015, 08:55:37 AM
Hello,

My name is Brian and my buddy KDTrull has been a member here for a while.  I've visited the site as a guest many times to enjoy his ride reports and pictures.  I decided to get off the sidelines and join.

Below is my ride.  It's a 2007 XR650L.  I don't get to ride as much as I want (like everyone else I guess  :)), but I typically hit the dirt roads around Cullman, Marshall and Blount counties.

Brian

Welcome Brian, dang that XR looks brand new!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

kdtrull

Man...good to see you here and glad you finally made it.
Hope we get to ride soon.  Maybe you can teach me how to climb a hill.  ;D

Found a couple more pictures from not long after you got the XR:

SlowRoad

Welcome from Danville!! 

If I ever get to ride again, maybe you can show me some easy stuff around Cullman. I am a newb to dirt on a KLR650.  I'm slow and cumbersome, but like riding around easy dirt roads. 

Anyway, Welcome to the forum!!

Tim

RubyRider

;)   That XRL is waaay too clean......

Welcome to the group. There are many here that can help you dirty her up a little. ;D
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

BKStewart

Quote from: springer on September 26, 2015, 12:42:16 PM
Quote from: BKStewart on September 26, 2015, 08:55:37 AM
Hello,

Brian

Welcome Brian, dang that XR looks brand new!

Thanks....The picture just doesn't show the scrapes and bruises.  There are plenty though...

BKStewart

Quote from: jrobinson on September 26, 2015, 11:57:02 AM
Well you were doing good til you mentioned Ken. I hope you can climb a little hill. lol

Welcome to the forum. The more you put in the more you get out.

All...I can say is it must have been one heck of a hill!  Ken can wheelie up stuff I wouldn't even try.

Argh Oh

Welcome! You've already been introduced to some of the dirty riders here, plenty more too!

gene46

griff

XR650s will climb as long as there is traction :) Welcome to the forum.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs