News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Barber Vintage Festival, Oct. 9-11

Started by springer, September 10, 2015, 09:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

LawnmowerRG

Ummmmm I might just bring some of that Anduille I got from down south.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

bblass

Are there any other Bama Rides based events going on in conjunction with the festival? I've managed to meet a few of you in person but haven't able to make it out to a planned ride or event yet. I know there are probably a few other lurkers on here like me that would like to put names with faces. Maybe meet at one of the local Leeds BBQ restaurants for breakfast Saturday morning?
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

LawnmowerRG

Well, I will be at the track all day saturday and Sunday. Probably bring breakfast from the coffee shop over.

Honestly your best bet to meet people this weekend is to come to the tent in the swap meet and hang out. Especially after dark. People will start congregating in the swap meet area and doing a little drinking, or even a lot of drinking.

There may be a ride out of there to somewhere at some point, but you will not know unless you are at the track. It will happen pretty fast if it does, and not get posted.

2smoke

Vintage Fest is nigh upon us!  8)

Took the 185 out for a pre-vintage fest ride today. Got stares, smiles, and WTH Is That looks haha. Gawd that thing is loud echoing off the shopping center storefronts. How did I ever stand my first one with an expansion chamber? Oh yeah, the ears are older now.  :o

Time for Little Fauss and Big Halsy. See ya'll at Barber.  ;D

Chuck A.

Work allowing, I may ride down Friday as this will be my first time there for Vintage. Got commitments Saturday and Sunday. Anyone riding down on Friday from North Alabama.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Zeus

I was just given a three day pass!!! Looks like I'll be camping with the Poverty Riders!!! 😎

jrobinson

lastparrot

I am trying to find time this weekend to come and visit.  Is the motorcycle parking on the edge of premium parking open for everyone?

Chitza

Motorcycles are allowed inside the park. Parking is on Perimeter Rd and shuttles will be running.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

merc16

Does anyone know exactly where the Britten's are on display ?
Justin

springer

Just a few photographs;

Kris Cook up in da house;

The latest in urban biker wear, disco ball extra;

Do you know the importance of this motorcycle?

Can you identify who this fella is?

Come on out to Barbers Vintage Fest. Broaden you motorcycle knowledge.  ;)
Meet some unbelievably cool people who have shaped the world of motorcycling. :)
See and hear motorcycles you only know through magazines and the intro-webs.   ;D

Saturday is going to be EPIC.

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

klaviator

jrobinson

LawnmowerRG

Just a heads up. I'm stopping by the coffee shop on the way to the track in the morning.

Wait, It going to change the ride to the track from 5 miles to 45 miles.  ???
Now that sounds like a plan.  ;D