News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

OEM PIPES

Started by vtxrider, June 01, 2016, 11:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtxrider

I am looking for the oem pipes for a 2005 honda shadow ace. Back about two. Years ago I donated two sets to bamarides to raise money at Barbers. If the guy that was in charge of the sale and storage would give me a call or message me if you still have ant one of them left. Thanks Donnie.

KrisCook

Paging Lawnmowwer... Springer....  who else knows what we had left after the discount sales extravaganza we ran last year? 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

springer

Not much at all if any. All the pipes went fairly quick.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

LawnmowerRG

Hey Smiley I will try to remember to look in the morning. I have the trailer, but they are probably gone.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

LawnmowerRG

Hey I looked as best I could and didn't see them. I plan to pull my side car out and probably add some stuff to the trailer this week. I will look better when I do that.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

vtxrider

Quote from: LawnmowerRG on June 04, 2016, 08:08:38 PM
Hey I looked as best I could and didn't see them. I plan to pull my side car out and probably add some stuff to the trailer this week. I will look better when I do that.
that sounds good just let me know and I will buy them back if you find any.