News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

trailer

Started by Slede, June 02, 2016, 04:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slede

looking for something big enough to haul a couple, maybe 3 dirtbikes or a riding lawnmower, weedeater, pushmower. if you have one you want to sell or know someone that does drop me a line. thanks
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

AST236

I've got a 6x8 Tractor Supply utility trailer and really want something smaller (read more narrow) that I can pull with my Jeep.

This one has the folding down mesh tailgate and I know for a fact it'll haul a DR650, KLR650, and XR650L all at the same time...........:)

Located in Evergreen and $500 would buy it.

Frank

Mulley

Quote from: AST236 on June 20, 2018, 07:39:54 AM
I've got a 6x8 Tractor Supply utility trailer and really want something smaller (read more narrow) that I can pull with my Jeep.

This one has the folding down mesh tailgate and I know for a fact it'll haul a DR650, KLR650, and XR650L all at the same time...........:)

Located in Evergreen and $500 would buy it.

Frank

Post some pictures. How old is it? Wood floor or expanded metal?
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

AST236

Wood floor. It's about 5 years old or so. Needs tires.

I work away from home, but will try to get pics up.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/carry-on-trailer-6-ft-x-8-ft-open-wood-floor-utility-trailer

AST236

Disregard, gentlemen. I mentioned getting rid of the trailer to my wife last night and she reminded me that our new zero turn mower is pretty wide and just might not fit on a smaller trailer.

Since I use that mower to do her folks' place, that's important.

SO, maybe I'll just keep this one and look for a smaller one to pull behind the Jeep.

Just an FYI, these 6x8's are Wide. Not a big deal on the interstate, but something to consider if you travel country roads like I do.

Carry on............. :)

Mulley

It's all good. I wasn't really looking but I do need one for random trips to the dump and such. I already have a 2 rail bike trailer so the necessities are covered.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC