News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Freedom Powersports Huntsville, Alabama

Started by Timbo64, August 18, 2016, 11:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Goodwin

Quote from: klaviator on October 28, 2021, 06:43:07 AM
I stopped by Freedom Yesterday.  If you are looking for Boots or Gloves they had a good selection and Like Allsport, their Noru gear was marked way down.

They had a good selection of riding boots.  Boots and gloves are two things I hate to buy online.  I'd much prefer trying them on.  I just bought a pair of boots from Allsport so I don't need another pair but if you need boots I'd stop by Allsport or Freedom.

They also had the New BMW 400cc scooter in stock.  It's pretty ugly IMO.

I'm in need o some new boots. ...thanks, I may ride up and take a look at what they have.

klaviator

I saw this today at Freedom.

I couldn't believe they were advertising a $1 off sale.

Then I looked up the actual MSRP.  $2899 for a 23 or $2799 for a 22.  What a ripoff. 

Nice Goat

Quote from: klaviator on September 08, 2022, 10:03:02 PM
I saw this today at Freedom.

I couldn't believe they were advertising a $1 off sale.

Then I looked up the actual MSRP.  $2899 for a 23 or $2799 for a 22.  What a ripoff.

And that's before they add $1,500 assembly, $500 document fees, etc...

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

klaviator

Freedom Powersports has been bought out by RidenNow.  From what I have heard about RideNow that won't be a change for the better.

On a more positive note.

The Kawasaki Demo truck was there today and will be tomorrow as well.

Merkur Man

When I lived in Kingman AZ, I used to shop at their store in Henderson Nevada. The staff seemed very helpful and knowledgeable.  I experienced no issues when purchasing accessories and supplies for my bikes.
However... Having said that, I never purchased a new bike from them.
They are a HUGE conglomerate, so hopefully the changeover goes smoothly.

klaviator

The Can Am Demo truck will be at RideNow (Freedom) powersports this Friday and Saturday.  I have no interest in a three wheeler but I have never ridden one so I plan on going and giving one a try.