News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New rider in Huntsville

Started by zdc1775, September 16, 2015, 08:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zdc1775

Hey guys Zach here. Really hoping I will enjoy this place and maybe even find some group rides to go and possibly a gymkhana in the area. I don't really have any pictures of my motorcycles right now but I will find a few and post them.

Bluesman

mojo1

Welcome Zach, Keep an eye on Lets ride, planned rides & events and join in when you can.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

MadMax

Welcome Zack. 

I'm from HSV as well, and you have come to the right place.  Gymkhana was scheduled for Oct 24, but they are having to reschedule it due to scheduling conflicts at the park.

I have just returned to the board after a 5 year hiatus, but these guys have always been a pretty good group regardless of what you ride.  I hope to be getting another bike soon, so maybe I'll catch on a ride.

springer

Welcome Zack. Rally in the valley is next weekend.
http://bamarides.com/ride/index.php?topic=4.0
That is up in your neck of the woods. Come on out and meet some members.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

klaviator

Welcome from another Huntsville area rider.  What bike(s) do you have and what kind of riding are you interested in?

zdc1775

Sorry guys it was supposed to be a little tongue and cheek. I was here for a year or so and have been on several group rides with y'all and came to the gymkhana in Falkville in June.

Here are a couple pictures of the bikes though.

The SV and FZ6 are mine and my wife's.

klaviator

I thought your name looked familiar.  Welcome back.