News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Gymkhana 2017?

Started by springer, January 12, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdtrull

Quote from: Chitza on May 03, 2017, 02:20:06 PM
Well, heck. I was messed up all the way 'round.

OKAY. We're looking at June 10th Who's interested in THAT date?

I'm in for June 10.  My babygirl gettin' hitched on the 3rd. 

Chuck A.

IF and that is a BIG IF we are caught up on this job by then, I am taking that Saturday off and will be there start to finish.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

springer

I am interested.............very, very interested!  :)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

kylepeterson

maydaymike

In for June 10!  I can come early to help set up if needed.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

Chuck A.

Alrighty peoples. I have signed the agreement with the county to use the parking lot and facilities for 6/10/17. It is ours. Come one come all!
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Chuck A.

Has anyone designed a printable flier yet,, to post around town and the surrounding area?

KrisCook

Here's the last Falkville Gymkhana Flyer I have.  Do you want me to see if I can modify it?
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

yamahamer

KrisCook

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

zdc1775

Quote from: yamahamer on May 15, 2017, 10:46:19 AM
The Instagram one.

Have any issue with me sharing this with the riding groups I'm affiliated with?

Chitza

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Fencejumper09

Dangit! Just realized a typo in the flyer!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chuck A.

This is getting closer to reality. Finally finished my major overtime job (80+ hours a week) and know I can make this. I live the closest to the lot where this is going to be held so it is easier for me to bring stuff and then go get my bike. With that said I can bring extra Items that can be handy. I have 2 cage fans, extension cords, 2 coolers, as well as a 10x10 pop-up to set up at the lot itself. Pavilion has power and a water facet. Air condition toilets. What else?

I also have a trailer incase of bike problems.