News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us your bike related pics..One pic per day!

Started by Shepcam, September 10, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawnmowerRG

Current build. 2011 Ducati 848 EVO. Satin Yellow. Micro tech ECM, Rental Bars, Motion Pro throttle, 1098s exhaust, ETC.

Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

IceCold4x4

Quote from: LawnmowerRG on February 20, 2021, 01:18:40 PM
Current build. 2011 Ducati 848 EVO. Satin Yellow. Micro tech ECM, Rental Bars, Motion Pro throttle, 1098s exhaust, ETC.

Is this the one that I saw getting painted a while back?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

LawnmowerRG

It is. We had the the whole thing painted. Then a body panel got cracked. Dropped the old one off at the shop. He repaired and repainted it. Then it cracked again. While it was there he closed up shop.  We got a new panel and had another shop paint it. After the 3rd time we took the bike bake apart and took him all the plastics to repaint so they all matched. It's been interested getting this bike done.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

klaviator

Chuck A.

Are you or did you ride the Back of the Dragon while up there. Nice little ride. They were building the BOTD shop when I was there 2 years ago. Just had set the dragon up the day before.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

norton73

Loose nut holding the handlebars

klaviator

Quote from: Chuck A. on February 23, 2021, 07:54:28 PM
Are you or did you ride the Back of the Dragon will up there. Nice little ride. They were building the BOTD shop when I was there 2 years ago. Just had set the dragon up the day before.

That picture was taken back in 2012 on a ride from Huntsville to Cleveland, Ohio.  I rode that section of 16 known as BOTD twice. 
I rode 16 from south of Marion, VA all the way through WVA to the Ohio River.

klaviator

klaviator

2372ighost

Took a wandering way home from the dentist. To nice a day to waste. I stopped and did an @klaviator impersonation.  😁
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

norton73

Loose nut holding the handlebars

TFancher

Quote from: norton73 on February 26, 2021, 11:10:28 AM
Damn, has it been that long? 

There's 4 KLR's in that picture. Can you name the riders?

And how many of them still have that bike?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

klaviator

Quote from: TFancher on February 26, 2021, 01:41:36 PM
There's 4 KLR's in that picture. Can you name the riders?

And how many of them still have that bike?

I believe the four riders on KLRs are @TFancher , @kdtrull , @klaviator , and @Nice Goat .  I no longer have my KLR and we all know that Glenn never keeps a bike more than a few months.  I don't know about the other two.

klaviator

TFancher

Quote from: klaviator on February 26, 2021, 05:22:44 PM
I believe the four riders on KLRs are @TFancher , @kdtrull , @klaviator , and @Nice Goat .  I no longer have my KLR and we all know that Glenn never keeps a bike more than a few months.  I don't know about the other two.
I think [mention]kdtrull [/mention]got rid of his a while back leaving me as the only one that still has the same KLR.

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.