News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

ktm 200xcw **SOLD**

Started by ktmer, November 18, 2016, 02:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktmer

2007 ktm 200xcw. 2500$ Has been a great bike for me especially for woods riding. It has an oversized tank on it. It has normal wear and tear like any bike but has been taken care of! Any work done on the bike was done by Bill at Dirtbike Supply, If you have any ?s please text me 205-253-0313 I am located in Hoover and would be glad to let you see the bike.

Slede

my cousin keeps asking me to sale mine to him. is it ok to give him your contact info?

also, post pictures
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

ktmer

Slede just saw this man. Tell him to contact me and let men know he got the info from
You. I'll send him pics. Thanks!

Slede

Quote from: ktmer on November 27, 2016, 08:25:26 PM
Slede just saw this man. Tell him to contact me and let men know he got the info from
You. I'll send him pics. Thanks!

will do
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

Chitza

Pictures now in original post.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

IceCold4x4

Damn I want that ....

time to go hustle some money from somewhere.... wonder how many times i'd have to donate blood...

ktmer

Thanks for the help on the pics! Ice cold come on man Bamarides special! I'll cut you a sweet deal.

ktmer

Still got this thing really need to get rid of it. Make me an offer worse I can is no or Kyle rode it  :)

ktmer

SOLD!! Hope the kid iI sold it to enjoys it as much as I did.

Mulley

Quote from: ktmer on March 20, 2017, 11:20:11 AM
SOLD!! Hope the kid iI sold it to enjoys it as much as I did.

I'm kinda bummed out about this. Please get another bike soon.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

ktmer

Mulley don't worry can't go forever with out 2 dirt wheels!!