News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Dang Nice Riding

Started by kdtrull, April 27, 2017, 07:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdtrull

On all but the lowest of low riders, take a scoot over Stagecoah Rd. out of Kimball, TN.

Al Goodwin

Quote from: kdtrull on April 27, 2017, 07:35:17 PM
On all but the lowest of low riders, take a scoot over Stagecoah Rd. out of Kimball, TN.

Does it have a different name?  I can't find "stagecoach road".. :o

kdtrull

[/quote]

It actually starts about 2-3 miles NW of Kimball.  Follow google map I24 until it crosses Battle Creek Rd.  Stagecoach is just to the NW off Battle Creek.

It's a rough paved road and not a fast road....but fun and scenic.

Al Goodwin

Quote from: kdtrull on April 28, 2017, 07:32:16 AM

It actually starts about 2-3 miles NW of Kimball.  Follow google map I24 until it crosses Battle Creek Rd.  Stagecoach is just to the NW off Battle Creek.

It's a rough paved road and not a fast road....but fun and scenic.
[/quote]

GOT IT....Thanks

.https://www.google.com/maps/dir/35.1185848,-85.759833/35.1269828,-85.8457281/@35.1180758,-85.7928563,14z?hl=en

kdtrull

That whole area on both sides of the state line is eat slap up with good riding.  You can zig-zag your way over to JR's place from there on all kinds of good roads.

Jwwr

Well if'in you'd just told me it ended on snake pond I could'a found it myself! Might have to include this in a route around Chattanooga.

kdtrull

Quote from: Jwwr on April 28, 2017, 07:18:02 PM
Well if'in you'd just told me it ended on snake pond I could'a found it myself! Might have to include this in a route around Chattanooga.

It's funny....my GPS tracks don't follow the road lines on Google Maps at all....but I'm almost certain it's the same road.  On the Garmin Map, it follows more closely to an unnamed trail.  Maybe the county paved the trail!!!  :D