News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Let's Play a Game of Tag!

Started by jrobinson, September 10, 2015, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Quote from: Guidedawg on June 11, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
I've been to the one shown before on my last motorcycle, though I didn't realize there was another marker (private land in Chilton Co?).  I knew the designated center had moved (with the addition of "state land" off the coast) even before this marker was erected.
True dat. That other one accounts for the land that's under water the state added. Since I didn't get the "scuba" accessory on the Africa Twin, I do not think I will ever ride that extra 20 miles,  ;) so for me, it don't count.  :D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

yamahamer

Tag

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yamahamer

From old tag to new tag, there's some great roads to ride.
The little train that could.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

springer

Tag...Photobucket is resizing so it is gonna be HUGE for a bit.  :o

New tag tomorrow.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

It is tomorrow today so...NEW TAG!

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1

springer

Hmmmmm, tag

springer

NEW TAG!

Bet most of y'all didn't even know Alabama had one! Well, we do and there is something else too!

Good roads for YOU to RIDE when you go GET IT!!!!

If you have problems reading the sign in the photo, the tag is now at the Coon Dog Cemetery!

Go tree it!  ;)

Nice Goat

Quote from: springer on June 29, 2018, 09:13:14 PM
...the tag is now at the Coon Dog Cemetery!

That's a neat place.  You can feel the love in the air.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

mojo1

If you're hungry while getting the tag the Rattlesnake Saloon is just a few miles away.
GREG
06 FZ1

springer

It is an unusual place and I think, thou I might be wrong, this is the first time it has been tagged from this site and our 2 previous forum. Of course I could be wrong about that, as I so often am.

KevinB

Quote from: springer on June 30, 2018, 10:27:19 PM
Of course I could be wrong about that, as I so often am.

Since you brought it up...  :D

I grabbed the tag from Mojo there in 2013 on BR 1.0.

Nice riding in the area for sure. I almost hiked the area...

That was my first extended ride on the Ninja, forgot it had a smaller tank than my previous bike. I sputtered into a gas station on Hwy. 72 on fumes and nervous perspiration.

mojo1

Tag

GREG
06 FZ1

springer

Quote from: mojo1 on July 14, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
Tag

OH YEA!!

I was worried I had killed the tag game.  ;) Did you walk around and check it out?