News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Yamaha Badger For Sale

Started by Chuck A., June 05, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck A.

For sale is our Yamaha 80cc, shaft drive, 4 stroke ATV. It is a 1994 model. Been dry stored most of it's existence. Never left out side over night. Was rarely used by the kids. It has an auto clutch and a 3 speed trans. Has a governing set screw on the throttle to control engine speed for younger riders. Less than twenty tanks of fuel used through it. Super clean and ready for use. Engine is just as when new. Fresh Yamalube and a new battery. $600, Bamarides price $550   

[imghttp://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss113/chuck1130/20170604_181511.jpg][/img]
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Chuck A.

This is basically a give away price on a one owner, but no interest? Going to Craigs tonight.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

ktmer

Man I remember that quad! I ended up with a quadpsort 80. Im sure someone will pick it up.