News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Nearly New Condition, perfectly farkled 2016 BMW S1000XR

Started by davidhaynes, June 19, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidhaynes

For sale is my like new 2016 BMW S1000XR with just over 6,600 miles (6k service completed). This bike has the premium package from the factory and several factory options, including Navigator V GPS, BMW panniers and top case, BMW stainless steel engine protection bars, Akrapovic silencer, hand guards, as well as other accessories including radiator/oil cooler guards, weighted bar ends, Givi tank bag, SW Motech foot pegs and Ztechnik V-Stream windscreen. It is in perfect, like new condition and has never been down. In fact the only flaw on the entire bike are some minor scratches on the Akra silencer's underside.

This bike retailed when purchased new in September 2016 with factory and dealer installed options at over $23,500, and that doesn't include the additional three-year, unlimited mileage transferrable warranty (good thru 9/2022) or the aftermarket accessories listed above! The stock exhaust silencer and a Wunderlich touring windscreen ($250 retail) as well as stock foot pegs also are included with the sale.

This is a very comfortable touring bike that has sportbike performance and handling. It's just a bit more than I need at 63 years old. I'm planning to go in a different direction and buy the new R Nine T Urban G/S, though I'll sure miss the cruise control and Gear Shift Assist Pro.

I'm pricing this bike for a quick sale at $14,900. Retail cost of this bike when purchased new and accessories just over 8 months ago, including the extended warranty, was over $25k.

Click on the following link for more photos of bike...
https://gsbs.smugmug.com/S1000XR/

Gam

I was camping at Brushy Creek last weekend and David came by to say hello, that is one awesome bike and a pretty good space shuttle.