News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

STT Tally June 24-25th - Who's riding and who's visiting?

Started by ColeX2, June 20, 2017, 10:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColeX2

Hey guys, STT will be at Talladega Gran Prix Raceway, aka "Little Tally," in Munford, AL, this weekend.

Is anyone riding?  Novice is sold out all weekend, and there are a couple spots left in Intermediate (if you've received your bump to Intermediate) for Sunday, as of this morning's status check.

I know the nearby area is good for some street riding, so come on out and visit!  A couple of us from Birmingham will be there coaching/working, but it'd be nice to catch up.  Cold water is on me :)

Let me know if you're coming!  There's usually a $5 gate fee, but I'll pay back the first two people to stop by my pit!  Look for me!

Hopefully my pictures attach.  The first shows what my R6 looks like now; in the background is my R3, which will be black at Tally.

springer

Depending on how bad life treats me between now and then I might show up.
Do not worry about the gate fee for me. $5.00 to watch is a bargain!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

ColeX2

Hope to see you there!  Maybe you can drag some other folks out... ;)
I hear there's a certain Yeti back in the area.  ::)

SpeedyR

friend of mine said he might go over for a day. not sure what day but he was getting his trailer out to go if the weather didn't look horrible.

Lee Fields- either on a BMW S1000rr or an R6. pretty sure he got an R6 again for the track. he usually does photography (Active Shooter photography) but he's a decent rider.

springer

Quote from: ColeX2 on June 21, 2017, 02:42:43 PM
Hope to see you there!  Maybe you can drag some other folks out... ;)
I hear there's a certain Yeti back in the area.  ::)
I will see what I can do about that,  ;) , that is if he is in town...........
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

mojo1

I might try to come by on Sunday for a while if I get a chance.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

ColeX2

Quote from: mojo1 on June 23, 2017, 11:33:42 AM
I might try to come by on Sunday for a while if I get a chance.

It was good to see you and Geoff!  Glad y'all came to hang out and catch up.  Tell Geoff to get to shopping for his custom boots  ;)  (I forgot people's forum names on here  :'().
I'll see y'all at the track next time...hopefully *on track*  8)

lk2rd

Glad you posted this event.  It was good catching up with you and Shane.  We ended up the day with a run to Cheaha before making our way back to Helena for supper and then on to Tuscaloosa for me.