News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Theme Tag

Started by jrobinson, September 10, 2015, 01:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merc16

Ok, you asked for it ! LOL We're in a forever rain nightmare. Your bike (s) in their room aka garage, man cave,  she shed etc....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

merc16

What about an abandoned racetrack ?
(And not this one)

Justin

Guidedawg

I think I may have used this one before but it is a racetrack for scale model cars

However, I notice they took the sign down last year and I haven't seen it in use yet.  So maybe not quite abandoned, but no longer in use.

merc16

Woohoo ! Now you got to come with a new one.

Justin

Guidedawg

Yep, I'll grab a pic on the way home of something I have in mind.

I play a photo-tag game on 3 different riding forums, and this is the only one where we have to take a pic of the next category - the others just name it.

However, that is not a complaint.  The last few months notwithstanding, this one usually moves along much more quickly than the others, and they are national forums.  I guess BamaRiders (is it okay to still say that?) just ride more.  8)

merc16

Yep it's cool to play. On a side note,  I wish I could buy that track in my pic and turn it into a motorcycle flat track !

Justin

Guidedawg

Easter is almost here so get a pic of your bike and a Christian cross..extra points for something large or unique but not necessary

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

lastparrot

Tag

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lastparrot

Tag, by a nine hole golf course.

gulfcoaster

Do I spy some e07+ tires on that rear wheel? If so, I'd like to hear a review.

lastparrot

Quote from: gulfcoaster on March 30, 2018, 06:14:40 PM
Do I spy some e07+ tires on that rear wheel? If so, I'd like to hear a review.
Don't know how you saw that in the picture but yeah they are.  I have the Dakar version.  There is a little highway noise but nothing bad especially if you have plugs in.    I think they are great tires.  As you see them they have seven thousand miles on them.    My only complaint is the front tire leaks air at about 2 lbs a week.  It is something that seems common with the dakar version.  I am planning on getting another set when the time comes.

gulfcoaster

Quote from: lastparrot on March 30, 2018, 06:24:41 PM
Don't know how you saw that in the picture but yeah they are.  I have the Dakar version.  There is a little highway noise but nothing bad especially if you have plugs in.    I think they are great tires.  As you see them they have seven thousand miles on them.    My only complaint is the front tire leaks air at about 2 lbs a week.  It is something that seems common with the dakar version.  I am planning on getting another set when the time comes.

I noticed them in the church pic. After my Shinkos wear down those are next on my list. The quest for the perfect tire never ends. But the e07s seem to be a good choice.

jrou111

Franklin, NC isn't really known for golf courses, but it does have 9 holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrou111

Next tag...a road with a switch back. Paved or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lastparrot

Tagged