$$SOLD$$ 2012 Triumph Bonneville Sale or Trade for Dual Sport

Started by TwoLaneBlackTop, August 16, 2017, 08:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoLaneBlackTop

2012 Triumph Bonneville I bought new in 2012. $5,300, 10k miles. Stock except for saddlebags. Always garage kept. Exceptionally well maintained. Will try to get more detailed photos up this weekend. Excellent condition.  Good Rubber. Great bike. Just got one too many street bikes. Consider trading for very good later model Japanese Dual Sport. XR650 DR650 or KLR650 in that order. Bike in Locust Fork in Blount County. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Slede

When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

TwoLaneBlackTop

Yeah and don't think I ain't thought about it. Bike is just too heavy for much off roading though. Even Scramblized they're not that great in the dirt. It's a great bike as is for the road though. Really nice in the twisties for a Standard bike and cruises easily at 80 mph+. Top speed is about 108 mph....hmmmph....I hear tell. May go look at a new XR650L today. I really aint fond of trading in to dealers, (they have a tendency to try to make too much profit on the sale and then the trade in both) I often get mad and just walk away, but this one's got to go if I'm gonna do this.

Campbell92

TwoLaneBlackTop

Special Thanks to Chitza for her offers to help me sell my bike at Barbers. And Thanks to all on forum who unknowingly led me back to the dirt. New little dually coming Saturday if all goes as expected. Will be posting pics soon I hope.