News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Looking for a tagged Dual Sport

Started by bblass, September 26, 2017, 08:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bblass

Got a friend who's wanting to get into light dirt riding with a tagged enduro. He's ideally looking for a DR650 but open to other, more dirt oriented options between 2-3K.

Hoping this will inspire someone to part with a scoot they'd love to see go to new loving home before we travel who-knows-where checking out ADV Rider ads.
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

TFancher

I don't know exactly what your friend is looking for but I have a pair of XT225's that I will make someone a good deal on. Both are ' 94 models. The white one is almost all original and in good condition. Less than 5k miles. The black one is more suited for dirt only. About 15 k miles on it. It has a Clark tank and new handlebars and levers. It smokes and will need top end rebuilt soon. I will take 2k for both. I have clear titles to both.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

bblass

Drew's meeting a guy off ADV rider to pick up a 650 tonight. May have another friend for the XT though.
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...