*SOLD* 1998 Honda XR400R

Started by fmlstewart, October 12, 2017, 05:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmlstewart

1998 Honda XR400R,
STREET LEGAL DUAL SPORT, TAG and TITLE,
Clark 3.5gal tank
FMF MegaMaxx
I shaved the seat down and recovered it to make it a touch shorter.
I also have and A LOOP TANK and seat, also shaved down and recovered. (not installed)
currently 15/40, but I have a 14/48 combo.
I'll throw in a extra set of slightly used set of Trailwings DS tires, and a slightly used set of Dunlop knobbies.
Starts easy, runs great.
$1750 obo.

fmlstewart

I have finally come to grips with the fact that I have been violating one of my own hard line policies. Never purchase or hang onto anything for strictly nostalgic or emotional reasons. So, it's time to let go of some things. Like this bike! So I'm dropping the asking price.

$1750. obo.

You're welcome...

KevinB

Is this thread invisible or something?! How is this thing not sold?!

Nice Goat

These are great bikes...  I loved my XR400.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

fmlstewart

It is surprising Kevin, but I can't say I was really trying hard to sell it. I love this bike. It's in really good condition, runs great, and fits my off road riding style perfectly. That's really why I need to sell it. It tempts me to go back into the woods, and I've got some back issues that keep telling me it's time to stay out of the woods. I'm afraid when this bike goes, so does my single track off road riding. I'll still do some DS riding. I've been wanting another DR650. The DR650 doesn't tempt me to do single track. In other words, if nobody buys it, I'll probably end up back in the E.R! You guys don't really want that, now do you?!?

Noworries

Spicciani2

Where are you located and did this guy/\ get it ?

fmlstewart

He is coming to look at it tomorrow. If he takes it, I'll update it to sold.

fmlstewart

Noworries took the XR with him. Hate to see it go.

Good to meet you Terry. I hope it serves you as well as it I'd me.

Noworries

Good meeting and talking with you today also.  Got the XR home in time to tear around town alittle before dark. No blue lights this time ;D.