Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Flat Track Racing - Shelbyville

Started by jrobinson, October 23, 2017, 08:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

5th Annual Indoor Flat Track Races - Dec 2, 2017

renchinrider

Johnny, word has it that this event has changed both date and location, per Tom Schuman, an NAVMC flat track racer.

Al Goodwin mentioned something as well, and I'm hoping he'll jump on here and confirm date/location for this event.
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

jrobinson

You're correct.

New location: Calsoc Arena TN

New date: practice Friday Dec. 1st

Race day Saturday Dec. 2nd.

backinthesaddle

That's a nice arena for a cycling event. Been to a couple spring thaw bike shows there in the past.
Suzuki M109R

renchinrider

Indeed, they just raced there last weekend, and I'm told it was a great event! :applause-003:  I really enjoyed the spring races, but didn't get to go last weekend.
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Al Goodwin

Vacation days changed, new/better shocks installed, new/wider bars will be installed this week.....

Now, if I could only drop 50 pounds(+/-) don't could fit into my leathers. :thinking-022:

Al Goodwin

1/2 inch longer rear Progressive Suspension shocks, taller/wider bars....I'll do an boil change tomorrow and she'll be ready for Shelby ville next weekend.

Al Goodwin

Broke down truck bin Ardmore.....hour and a half waiting on tow, almost 2 hours to load up truck, hook up trailer, and get home.  It's a 2 hour drive to Shelbyville.

We just rode the Tenere up to spectate.

Some really good raving.  Hate I didn't have the opportunity.