News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ride Fish and Camp

Started by vtxrider, March 13, 2016, 07:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtxrider

Quote from: TFancher on April 02, 2016, 08:01:26 PM
That's pretty cool Smiley. I'd like to see some pictures of the inside.
Well it's just a shell inside only the outside is done,but I do have the wiring done

toteman113

I would be interested as well. Just would depend on dates.

kdtrull

Likewise interested.

BTW:  My tire dealer sells tiny homes.  I toured six of them today.  They are freakin' cool.  I could imagine being a kid and having a blast hiding up in the lofts that all of them had.

vtxrider

Cool looks like I have enough interest in this little get together. So I will get all the kinks worked out and re post in ( planed rides ) section will get back with everyone soon with date, ride route, and camping plans.

buddymc

Quote from: SMILEY on April 05, 2016, 08:00:09 PM
Cool looks like I have enough interest in this little get together. So I will get all the kinks worked out and re post in ( planed rides ) section will get back with everyone soon with date, ride route, and camping plans.
Im interested as well.  Probably wont be camping.
84 Goldwing GL1200 Standard, 03 BMW F650 City Street, backroads rider.

backinthesaddle

Sounds like fun. I'm in depending on the date.
Suzuki M109R

WECSOG

If this hasn't happened yet, I'm interested!  :)

vtxrider

Ok I was going to do this thing in  may but I broke my foot right after I posted it. So my foot is just about healed up now.so maybe I can do it in the middle of June or close to the end of june. Who is still interested??

jrobinson

I'm still in as long as I don't have something major on the day you choose.

kdtrull

Same here and actively looking for a good, 2-piece ultra-light spinning rig to carry on the bike.

vtxrider

Quote from: kdtrull on June 01, 2016, 12:02:16 PM
Same here and actively looking for a good, 2-piece ultra-light spinning rig to carry on the bike.
Well that ultra light might not hold up

zdc1775

Definitely still interested.