Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Comin' At Ya, Ready or Not!

Started by renchinrider, December 31, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renchinrider

Hi, MC-AL!

My name is 2018, and I'll arrive in just a few hours! ;D

Embrace me, and fill me with opportunities to ride, wrench, throw garage parties, rallies and happenstantial gatherings.  Share the joy of our motorsport with each other, and fill me with unforgettable experiences that leave you filled with stories and recollections that will sustain you into the years that succeed me! ;D
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Chuck & Susan

WOW.... Deep.... Well said!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Chuck & Susan
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

jrobinson

We've been waiting on you.  We appreciate you providing the opportunity to enjoy the passion we all love.

Welcome 2018!!!!

KrisCook

I'm not even sure to hope for, personally, in 2018.  But I know one thing.  I will appreciate the friendships I have here even more than I do now.  And that's a lot.

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

klaviator

I'm looking forward to 2018 and hope to do a lot of riding and getting together with the great people on this forum. :)

LawnmowerRG

Welcome and I hope you treat us well.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

springer

May it be better than 2017.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

2372ighost

I have more days behind me than I have in front of me, yet I always look forward to what will come. To change things in the past and to embrace things in the future. Get up in the morning and feel , touch , take a deep breath and smell life, it's a very fleeting thing.
.......................Rich has left the building.
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

Nice Goat

Happy new year, ma bitches!

Shit, I'm done with tequila.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Fencejumper09

Welcome 2018! Please don't clutter the boards with endless rants and raves about which oil is best and who makes the best tires!  :D
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on January 02, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
Welcome 2018! Please don't clutter the boards with endless rants and raves about which oil is best and who makes the best tires!  :D
Cause we all ready know, Baby Seal oil is the bestest.  :D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

IceCold4x4

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on January 02, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
Motul oil and Michelin tires nuff said.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

merc16

Dang it John ! It's Redline and Metzler !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin