News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Motorcycle gifts ?

Started by merc16, December 25, 2017, 08:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merc16

Post up if you got anything for Christmas that is motorcycle related. Mine, Hepco Becker tank bag for the FZ07:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

TFancher

Scorpion EXO-AT950 Matte Anthracite

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

merc16

That helmet looks bad ass !!!

Justin

IceCold4x4

HJC RPHA-11 Pro
Ducati t-shirt
And some new Fox dirt gloves.

Really impressed with the RPHA-11. Smells a hell of a lot better than my old FG-17 with 50k miles of sweat smell.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IceCold4x4

Quote from: TFancher on December 25, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

Scorpion EXO-AT950 Matte Anthracite
Looks like a halo helmet. Really cool.

merc16

Cool gifts John.  I like the Lab in on the pic.

Justin

IceCold4x4

That's her normal status. Laying on the floor living the good life.

TFancher

Now I need to plan a trip off the grid!
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

RubyRider

A box of Chrome & a Cool T-shirt.
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

SpeedyR

No photos yet as I have to wait till I get back from a trip before it arrives, but hoping to get back on the track in early 2018. got a new one piece suit, track gloves, mesh jacket for summer, and a new helmet.

merry christmas to me! Looking froward to more riding in 2018 and beyond. Now to work on my fitness levels, and some extra riding here and there..

renchinrider

My wife got me a GoPro Hero5 Black for Christmas!  I've been talking about getting a GoPro for years, and she blew me away by getting it for me.  She had hoped I could test it out on the Last Ride of the Year, but regrettably, it'll have to wait until I can get some maintenance done on my Road King.  After that, look out--I'll be video capable!   :P
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

KevinB

A couple of months ago, I bought a Just 1 carbon fiber off-road helmet (J12)...it's ridiculously light and comfortable.

I found their ADV version (J14) on eBay listed by a shop for $95 shipped...cheapest price for the solid version is @ $425 everywhere else. It didn't have the original box but was otherwise new, so I assume it was a display model.

Ordered it a week or so before Christmas...I missed the brown Santa sleigh a couple of times (signature required), so I wound up getting it on the 26th.

Opened the box and found it to be as ridiculously light as the off-road version. Also found it to be ridiculously broken. Due to poor packaging on the seller's end and some Samsonite-gorilla handling on UPS's part, the peak was busted. I was initially pissed, but figured I could just order another peak and still be way ahead $$$-wise compared to ordering another.

I decided to try it on just to see if it fit like the off-road model and found another defect. The plastic clip that attaches the lower right side of the liner wouldn't stay snapped into it's corresponding slot...every time I tried to put the helmet on, the lower right edge of the liner would roll inward.  >:(

I contacted the seller and initiated a shipping damage claim, so we'll see how that pans out.

Otherwise, it's an awesome helmet.  :)