News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

**SOLD** 2006 Ford Expedition 2wd Eddie Bauer

Started by KevinB, December 20, 2017, 05:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinB

**SOLD**

Selling my 2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 2wd.

Currently has 110,271 miles (will go up as it gets driven infrequently).

5.4L / 4 speed auto

Recent services: Oil change at 110k (changed every 5k with Rotella T6 and Motorcraft filter). New air filter, front/rear brake pads, spark plugs and ignition coils at 100k miles.

New battery May 2017.

Leather seating, power driver's seat, power folding 3rd row, power adjustable pedals.

Dual zone auto climate control, rear a/c, 6 disc in-dash CD changer, power sliding moon roof.

Factory towing package.

Never wrecked, no pet/smoke odor.

Bad:

Lower a/c hose leaks...needs Freon recharge every few weeks. New compressor installed two summers ago. I drive it so infrequently, that I haven't been that motivated to have it fixed.

Tires are about due for replacement. Shows "TPMS Sensor Fault" in the Info Center when you first crank it (press "Reset" and it goes away), most likely dead battery in one or more of the TPMS sensors. I was going to have them replaced when I had tires installed.

The paint on the front fascia is cracked (no damage to the bumper). I hit a deer several years ago and waited a few months before I was going to have it repainted...then hit another deer. I waited about 6 more months, and just before I was going to have it fixed...hit deer #3 (same spot). I've been driving it as-is since...haven't hit another deer. I was kinda hoping I could get two more kills before I sold it to achieve "Ace" status.

This truck has been very good to me...I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country (maybe not in the dead of summer until the a/c was 100%). Cranks every time, idles smooth. It hauls a ridiculous amount of stuff when you fold the rear seats down.

$4500

jrou111

I've got one of these for my wife, a 2005. They are great vehicles. I've got 210k on mine and it's still running strong.

That mileage on yours  ???

Mulley

Quote from: KevinB on December 20, 2017, 05:57:21 PM
Recent services: Oil change at 110k (changed every 5k with Rotella T6 and Motorcraft filter).

Rotella!
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

KevinB

Quote from: jrou111 on December 20, 2017, 07:26:25 PM
That mileage on yours  ???

The advantage of having a company car.  :)

I bought it in 2008 w/ 32k miles. Made a few moto hauls in the last year, so I put @ 8k on it this year. The previous year, I put @ 4k miles on it.

kylepeterson

just give 'er the berries !