News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Pinnacle

Started by merc16, December 23, 2017, 05:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merc16

Went by Pinnacle powersports new location in Bessemer on Thursday. The shop has a really great layout.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

Nice Goat

Stopped in today with my daughter.  Took Exit 112 because I thought they were still over by the Lowes.  Google Maps set me straight ... they are now over on Exit 108 Academy Drive.

Nice big new store with lots of inventory.  Spoke with Ce Ce for about 30 minutes about different new bike models.  I was surprised how knowledgeable she was and how the interaction was very calm and low pressure.  We even talked about Big #1's sales tactics and how Pinnacle is different.

After finding out that I am interested in the new Wing and the new Venture, she offered that they are having demo rides next Sunday, by appointment only.  I took the last slot for the new Wing, and 20 minutes later, I'll test the new Venture.  Taking the wife with me to get her opinion also.  Can't wait!

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

Yep, they are having a big Grand Opening thingamajig April 6-8. Got a flier in my E-mail today. What REALLY caught my eye was the price for a 2017 Yamaha SCR-950...$6,499.00 from $8,699.00.  ???

If I was in the market for one of those I would be happy with $1,500.00 off the list price. At $2,200.00 that is a pretty good deal I think...opinions may varies of course. 

They probably only have 1 at that price and yes, it is a year old bike but still...it is a new one.  ;)

Wonder if they will have free Krispy Kreem doughnuts? Hmm...Krispy Kreem.  :P

Oh...a review of the bike...no doughnuts though.  :(

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

sctparker

Quote from: springer on March 30, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
Yep, they are having a big Grand Opening thingamajig April 6-8. Got a flier in my E-mail today. What REALLY caught my eye was the price for a 2017 Yamaha SCR-950...$6,499.00 from $8,699.00.  ?? 

Somebody should buy one of these looks to be discontinued by Yamaha (or may just skip a year or two to get overstock down) and it  is being  discounted most everywhere. I've heard the sales were not as expected might be worth something in 25 years

DachshundUberAlles

I've been meaning to get up there and check out the new location. I was so pleased with their service on the two bikes I purchased from them last year. Well worth the trip up from Tuscaloosa. Wish we had that kind of franchise operation down here.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.

maydaymike

Quote from: springer on March 30, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
Yep, they are having a big Grand Opening thingamajig April 6-8. Got a flier in my E-mail today. What REALLY caught my eye was the price for a 2017 Yamaha SCR-950...$6,499.00 from $8,699.00.  ???

If I was in the market for one of those I would be happy with $1,500.00 off the list price. At $2,200.00 that is a pretty good deal I think...opinions may varies of course. 

They probably only have 1 at that price and yes, it is a year old bike but still...it is a new one.  ;)

Wonder if they will have free Krispy Kreem doughnuts? Hmm...Krispy Kreem. 

Oh...a review of the bike...no doughnuts though.  :(

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2017-Yamaha-SCR950-120512083

Fly and ride?  $3995 for a new SCR950!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185