News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

testing Google photo links

Started by jrobinson, December 26, 2017, 08:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chitza

I guess I'm too damn lazy to figure out how to use photo hosting. All my pics are posted through Tapatalk. It's the only time I open the app. Just checked and as far as I can tell, my photos are still showing.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

klaviator

^^^^^I agree with Springer on this.^^^^^^

I switched to Smugmug last summer and have no regrets.  It works much better that Photobucket did.  I originally started with Photobucket because it was "free".  Obviously that turned out to be a mistake.   

Fencejumper09

I am also on Smugmug but am trying to figure out a way to embed videos from there. I really hate uploading all of these Carnage Report 30 second videos to Youtube just to embed here!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

yamahamer

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on March 14, 2018, 02:43:23 PM
I am also on Smugmug but am trying to figure out a way to embed videos from there. I really hate uploading all of these Carnage Report 30 second videos to Youtube just to embed here!

Send links to Moto Madness and start getting paid for them.
http://www.youtube.com/user/dirtyhusky69

jrou111

Just FYI, if you have Firefox you can still see those old photobucket images with this add-on:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fixer/?src=api

gulfcoaster

Quote from: SpeedyR on March 14, 2018, 11:57:09 AM
or maybe this one?? used the "share" button on the image vs. the URL and removed the "s"

I know this is the test page, but is is that a super duke?  If so, I believe you need to be hosting a group ride sir. Just so we can all follow from a safe distance and drool.