Memorial Day Weekend Garage/Shop Tour in Mid-Tennessee!

Started by renchinrider, January 20, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renchinrider

Hi, Everyone!

I am pasting this entry directly from our North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club facebook page.  It was posted by member Michael Long, whose brother is a bike builder up in Sevierville.  As you can see, this could be an awesome trip to make for any of you who wish to join!  This is not a "vintage-only" trip!  This ride, and the visits, are for anyone and everyone, and will doubtless showcase a bit of everything from vintage to dual-sport and superbikes!  So come on along if you can! ;D

Just post up and let me know, or respond to Mike on the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club facebook page!

--------------------------Mike Long Facebook Post----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking of putting together a "Super Garage Crawl" together (looking at Memorial Day Weekend as a strong possibility). Anyway, head to East Tennessee to Maryville, TN to hit up Rock Quenzler's shop, then proceed to Wear's Valley (near Sevierville) to my Brother's shop, then on to Mark Burrough's shop. Spend the night and come home. I would end up trailering over as I have no real "long distance" rider right now, so can put together a convoy/help out as a support vehicle (hopefully not necessary). Or we can get a couple people with trailers together to go over, unload and enjoy some roads around that area. So who would be willing to participate?
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!