News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Scorpion EXO-950

Started by springer, May 31, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Up for sale is my Scorpion EXO-950 size large with drop down sun visor. Helmet is in good condition. Reason for the sale is it is just a tad to small for my swollen head.  :D What did I replace it with? Why a Scorpion EXO-950 in white...in size XL of course.  ;) ;) Really love this helmet, it is just a tad to small. The silver reflections you see are some reflective tape so cage drives might see me at night. If you do not like this it can be removed...after you buy the helmet of course...by you.  ;) No box, but the cloth carrying thingy is around here somewhere.

Member price $75.00 If this doesn't sale I will post it on ADVRider
Pictures will be added this evening. I resized them so they would fit on the forum with out running off the page, just got to wait on Photobucket.
Okay, lets see;

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

TFancher

This is a great helmet and a really good price.  But you're right Springer, the fit is a little tricky. My advice: meet up and try it on, if it fits, BUY IT!!!
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

springer

SOLD! GONE! VAMOOSE!

Mods, delete it if you want! Somebody has got them a new...well new to them lid!!!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.