News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Free Q-Link Sienna Scooter (Read Description)

Started by JBMFT, June 29, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBMFT

Has been sitting since forever, not running and needs a complete overhaul.
Was storing this for a friend who was going to come fix it but I told him it has got to go and he said just to get rid of it however I could.
Put a little time and elbow grease into it and make it run or part it out. Your call. Located in Bluff Park (Hoover), would like it gone ASAP.
Have keys. No title, bill of sale or other paperwork will come with it.

sctparker

Here is a link to parts , ordered a few items from them before and stopped by when I was out that way

www.scooterdynasty.com/siena1504tac-2.aspx

This place is downtown Los Angeles, close to the convention center, right next door to the weed store, and next to  a lawyer that specializes in Protection for persons in process of legalization or currently undocumented. They got scooters and parts

springer

Quote from: sctparker on June 29, 2018, 06:28:41 PM
Here is a link to parts , ordered a few items from them before and stopped by when I was out that way

www.scooterdynasty.com/siena1504tac-2.aspx

This place is downtown Los Angeles, close to the convention center, right next door to the weed store, and next to  a lawyer that specializes in Protection for persons in process of legalization or currently undocumented. They got scooters and parts

Ahhh....gotta ask, does the weed shop do mail order? Asking for a friend.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

kylepeterson

Quote from: JBMFT on June 29, 2018, 05:54:10 PM
Has been sitting since forever, not running and needs a complete overhaul.
Was storing this for a friend who was going to come fix it but I told him it has got to go and he said just to get rid of it however I could.
Put a little time and elbow grease into it and make it run or part it out. Your call. Located in Bluff Park (Hoover), would like it gone ASAP.
Have keys. No title, bill of sale or other paperwork will come with it.

I'll take it. this will be a great project with the kids.
just give 'er the berries !

JBMFT

I don't go back to work until the 5th, when you wanna come?