News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Why did you join?

Started by lastparrot, July 17, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Smith

I joined to figure out where people are riding in my general vicinity and to share places where I ride. Also to hear all the antics and goings on. Technical threads are very well too. My favorite is @kylepeterson and his discussion on mapping. He's got me stuck on Locus, it works very well for me. 
Frank smith
New Market Al
R1200GSA
R80RT
350 EXC-F

polarissalesman

I was looking for a place to meet ppl to ride with .... to ride places I've never been.... Meet like minded ppl... 1st ride I ever held there was a BUNCH of folks show up I think this was about 7 yrs ago ..... and the advice and what I've learned about hosting a ride and meeting some of the GREATEST people I know came from here...Between work, and other stuff I don't make it on here as much as I once did :( but I'm going to try & do better....
"keep the rubber side down"

ktmer

I can't remember what year it was but it was at least 08-09 maybe earlier. Me and my friends were out at the "bowl" riding dirtbikes and doing our usual things. We saw a group of guys riding dual sports through all the tight trails. I had to know what was going on. Met Don and from then on I was hooked on Bamarides. I have always enjoyed all the aspects of the forum and meeting great people. I haven't been active on here like I use to but sure do appreciate it still.

RubyRider

I joined in '12 because of a couple dudes I work with, and was immediately hooked. I was pretty active up until the crash. I went on several rides and had a blast. I even got up the nerve to host a ride, which turned out great! I need to get refocused and participate more again. Great group of people here.
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!