News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Hello new to Alabama and MA.

Started by Sdom001, August 23, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sdom001

He guys I'm Sil. I just moved to Randolph County just outside of Wedowee. I have been riding for years and looking to meet others for street as well as offroad. I have a plated 94 XR600r that I Dualsport with and a 05 VTX 1300 for long rides.
Life is for living so go ride.

Guidedawg

Welcome from Montgomery!  I'm on an 05 VTX 1800.  Where was home before Randolph Co?

Sdom001

I lived over the border in Gawja. Douglasville to be exact.

Sdom001

Quote from: Guidedawg on August 23, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
Welcome from Montgomery!  I'm on an 05 VTX 1800.  Where was home before Randolph Co?
Gawja

kylepeterson

Quote from: Sdom001 on August 23, 2018, 07:51:36 AM
He guys I'm Sil. I just moved to Randolph County just outside of Wedowee. I have been riding for years and looking to meet others for street as well as offroad. I have a plated 94 XR600r that I Dualsport with and a 05 VTX 1300 for long rides.

nice!

there should be a few dual sport rides coming up as the weather cools off.

just give 'er the berries !

Sdom001

Quote from: kylepeterson on August 23, 2018, 08:15:35 AM
nice!

there should be a few dual sport rides coming up as the weather cools off.
Sweet, where are you located in Al are you near where I am?

springer

Quote from: Sdom001 on August 23, 2018, 07:51:36 AM
Welcome from Hueytown Al. Yep, you will find rides here.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Sdom001

Quote from: springer on August 23, 2018, 08:25:42 AM
Welcome from Hueytown Al. Yep, you will find rides here.  ;)
Thanks

KevinB

Welcome!

I think we're kinda thin as far as members in that area. Post up a ride sometime, and I'm sure someone will come over and help chart some street or dual-sport routes with ya'. :)

Sdom001

Quote from: KevinB on August 23, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
Welcome!

I think we're kinda thin as far as members in that area. Post up a ride sometime, and I'm sure someone will come over and help chart some street or dual-sport routes with ya'. :)
Thank you, I will do that

TWJohn

Welcome. The rides are a blast here. Great group of People.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  You will find that most of our members are from the greater Birmingham Area or North of that.  We do have some scattered all over the state and even a few in other states like GA and MS.  Many of us are willing to travel a bit to make rides and events.  If you want to meet some of us here are a few upcoming events:

Cove Rally Sept 14-16.  Camping, dual sport and street rides:  http://www.motorcyclealabama.com/rides/index.php?topic=2917.0

Gymkhanna Sept 22 in Leeds Al.   This is a blast and a great way to meet other riders. 

Nowhere To Be.....and All Day To Get There....the 6th annual.  Oct 19-21.  Camping.  Dual Sport and maybe a street ride as well.  http://www.motorcyclealabama.com/rides/index.php?topic=2931.0

Keep an eye on the Street rides and Dirt & Dual Sport rides sections for upcoming day rides.  If you don't find something you like then post up something yourself and see who shows up.