News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ride to Brookwood.

Started by springer, September 29, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Rode out to Brookwood today with @dredman to check out his brothers BMW project, see a cool way to remove rust from a gastank, shoot the bull, and most importantly, ride some river roads.

Well enough of me typing because really, would you rather read a ride report or see a video of folks riding some good roads?

Thought so, so here ya go!

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Nice Goat

Between the two of you, y'all probably know every good road in the state.  Why not put your heads together and lead a ride for the rest of us?
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

Quote from: Nice Goat on September 30, 2018, 08:01:14 AM
Between the two of you, y'all probably know every good road in the state.  Why not put your heads together and lead a ride for the rest of us?

Well if you do not mind being lead by a brain damaged idiot (I got papers, so it is official now.  ;) ) it is doable.  :D

And I am sure @dredman is willing too!    ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.