News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

An Epic Week in Moab

Started by TFancher, October 17, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TFancher

Quote from: Brian A on October 22, 2018, 07:10:09 AM
Genuinely happy for all you guys.  Especial you Tony, because your son was there with you.  That's a cool thing.
Thanks Brian. It meant a lot that we were able to do this trip together. Life gets in the way of living sometimes.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

klaviator

Glad you had such a great trip.  It would be real hard to go to Moab, or almost anywhere in southern Utah, and not have an epic trip.  I've been to Moab three times and can't wait to go back. 

Thanks for posting this report and pics. 

bwhollifield

Awesome report Tony!  Looking forward to planning the next one... I have heard that it always is raining in West Virginia!!!!! ;D

Chitza

Awesome, Tony. And Tony, Jr. I enjoyed reading your report and seeing the pictures. I've rarely wanted to go to the desert, but you made me change my mind. I think i'll Jeep it though  :-\
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

klaviator

Quote from: Chitza on October 23, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
Awesome, Tony. And Tony, Jr. I enjoyed reading your report and seeing the pictures. I've rarely wanted to go to the desert, but you made me change my mind. I think i'll Jeep it though  :-\

Karla, Southern Utah is one of the most spectacular places on earth.  It may be mostly desert but it is not anything like what you would expect the desert to look like.  Even if you stay on the pavement it's spectacular.  There's no better way to see it than from a bike. 

Fencejumper09

Thanks for taking the time to write this up!

I think I will start planning a trip to Moab with my dad!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

kdtrull

Quote from: TFancher on October 22, 2018, 09:19:00 AM
Life gets in the way of living sometimes.

Ain't that the sad truth.  Great report....green with envy.

odell2115

Awesome pics.  Thanks for sharing!  Moab is definitely on my list of places to ride.

Al Goodwin

I started 2 days ago downloading downs more videos....nothing like getting things done quickly.

I'll post YouTube links soon....

This weekend for sure.

Al Goodwin

Al Goodwin

Al Goodwin

Al Goodwin

Al Goodwin

Al Goodwin