News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Another new guy from Montgomery

Started by Scooter, November 15, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fencejumper09

Welcome from Birmingham! There are a lot of rides that fit in the <300 mile category! Hope to see you out there!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Scooter

Guideddawg, If you ever want to see my rig up close or want to talk about possibilities, let me and know. There aren't but a few sidecar rigs here in town, and I'd be glad to share my knowledge (for what it's worth) with ya...
Scooter

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there"

Scooter

Here is what the sidecar does best. My youngest daughter and grandkids!
Scooter

LawnmowerRG

Welcome from Moody. I have a side car rig in the shop I need to complete. It's a 76 BMW with a 74 Russian Jupiter car.
Welcome to the sandbox.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Scooter

Sidecar rigs are cool, fun and opens up another world in motorcycling. You will meet more people than you would ever imagine. Every stop for fuel, food or anything else will result in a conversation with someone you would have never met, just so they can ask you the rig. Get a dog to ride with ya and everyone wants to talk and take pic's.
The air heads  and Jupiter sidecars are super a true step back in time. They BOTH are a classy, timeless design for when life was simpler! They are fun at any age, but are one grows older, it keeps us riding and enjoying life..
Scooter

renchinrider

Welcome from Huntsville!  Nice Triumph you have, and a really cool sidecar that Annie claims (I'm sure!   :D :D) but lets you ride her around in--even shares with the grandkids!  What a dog!   :D

I post a lot in "Vintage" but have a ride report going as well, documenting my trip back in September when I went to Sturgis for the Motorcycle Cannonball, then visited a few other places on my way back to AL.  Someday, I'll actually finish it!   ;D

Anyway, I wonder if you're planning to ride down for the Last Ride of the Year, held on Dec 29th at the Stagecoach Cafe in Stockton?  If so, I'll see ya there!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Scooter

Thanks again for the warm welcomes! Can't say for sure either way at this time whether I will do the Last Ride this year or not. Have done that one before and while fun, the weather and my grandkids are always the deciding factor for me. I have two older grandsons that are now old enough to hunt and with them being out of school for Christmas, most weekends this time of year we are in at the hunting lease camping and hunting.
Scooter