News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ride Sunday December 2?

Started by springer, November 30, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Anyone interested in doing a ride Sunday? Weathermans best guess is sunny chilly in the morning with a high around 72ish.

Pavement or mud, don't think we will find any dirt, but if we can, I am game for any or all three.  ;)

Been awhile since I have picked up my big pig...getting out of practice y'all know? :D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

mojo1

I up for getting out. What time? Where?
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

springer

Quote from: mojo1 on December 01, 2018, 02:51:58 PM
I up for getting out. What time? Where?

@mojo1  Down from Premiere Chevrolet, at the intersection of Premier Pkwy, Academy Dr., Academy Way  here is a Kangaroo Express there, where all 3 roads meet. How about there @10am?

If you want a place closer to you, just pick it. I wanna ride.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

springer

Looking forward to it! Pick a place, I do not care...just gotta get out and about!

springer

BTW, anyone is welcome to join! I will check this thread before I leave out, so put your ETA to the meet-up here!

sctparker

springer

It was a great ride! REALLY ENJOYED IT!

Unfortunately, all my GoPro videos just showed my dash on the bike...I must have knocked it of kilter that morning before I left.  :o

I blame it on my newly and officially diagnosed brain damage... :(

I will let one of the other fine folks on the ride do the ride report. Don't want to FUBAR that up too. :(

Hopefully we will get a "new member" or two out of the ride. We ran into (figuratively, not literally) a rider on a 2018 silver Africa Twin, another rider on a H-D ultra something or other in a very pretty red, and told them about this site. Over the past 2 weeks I have also told 3 other motorcycle riders about this site.

Maybe it is the messenger and not the message, or they forget, or something, something.

But I have an idea...yea, I know...a first for everything.  :D :D

If it is okay with the folks in charge of this new forum, I plan on having some business cards printed up to hand out to riders I meet. Unless someone pm's me differently, I will go through with this.   

Fencejumper09

Do you have any of the stickers? People love stickers and they have our web address on them!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on December 03, 2018, 03:38:32 PM
Do you have any of the stickers? People love stickers and they have our web address on them!
Nope, sure don't. ;)

KevinB

Do you still have any of the cards Karla gave you? If not, I've got a couple hundred I can give you.

springer

Quote from: KevinB on December 04, 2018, 08:27:58 AM
Do you still have any of the cards Karla gave you? If not, I've got a couple hundred I can give you.

Nope, gone like the wind. Karla is send some card and maybe stickers too. Been riding into...eeerr, running into(?)... nope....meeting, yea, meeting folks on motorcycles a lot lately. Some were on the previous site, other who never heard of it or us.