News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

why did you stop uploading videos and pictures?

Started by kylepeterson, December 12, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on December 13, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
Smugmug has been worth it to me. After having multiple external hard drive bite the dust and lost all of my honeymoon picture (yes even the good ones  :-\ ) I decided the cloud is worth the money.

Youtube has worked for me it takes a while to upload and normally within a day it is encoded to the 1080p at 60 that I created. For the first hours or up to 1 day it is limited to 480.

I have about 200 gigs of videos from Colorado that I will be compiling once I have a new PC built that can handle the heavy lifting!

@IceCold4x4 you still want to help me spec out a PC?

Wouldn't mind gett in on the specing for a new computer too...something I am going to have to do.  ;) ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

IceCold4x4

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on December 13, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
Smugmug has been worth it to me. After having multiple external hard drive bite the dust and lost all of my honeymoon picture (yes even the good ones  :-\ ) I decided the cloud is worth the money.

Youtube has worked for me it takes a while to upload and normally within a day it is encoded to the 1080p at 60 that I created. For the first hours or up to 1 day it is limited to 480.

I have about 200 gigs of videos from Colorado that I will be compiling once I have a new PC built that can handle the heavy lifting!

@IceCold4x4 you still want to help me spec out a PC?
Sure, Btw you're welcome to use mine if ya want to try some editing. Watercooled video card and all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk