News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

First ride of the year

Started by David DoubleEX, December 31, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David DoubleEX

Anyone want to ride tomorrow? I dont have solid plans yet but thinking about leaving scottsboro in the morning to ride. Possibly towards guntersville and/or little river canyon. Any interest?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

renchinrider

Sure sounds like fun, but I used up all my holiday riding miles doing the "last" ride of the year a couple of days ago!

Enjoy the ride!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

jrobinson

I have to deliver a helmet to Grant around 12:45. I'm good before or after, if the rain is gone.  Are you riding on or off road?

David DoubleEX

Quote from: jrobinson on December 31, 2018, 08:58:27 PM
I have to deliver a helmet to Grant around 12:45. I'm good before or after, if the rain is gone.  Are you riding on or off road?
On road, on the v strom. I can wait until then and ride if you want to ride. So far, no one else is available.
It looks like a really nice day so I'm wanting to get some riding on while the weather is nice. Rain is supposed to be gone by late morning.

David DoubleEX

Actually according to current forecast, we will be good all morning.

renchinrider, sucks that you cant make it. But I suppose work feeds families so it's understandable. ;)

jrobinson

Got the helmet delivered to Moto Guzzi, ate at Moe's BBQ and visited High Falls.

The rides

Water flowing under the bridge.

At water level

David DoubleEX

It was a good ride, glad we got to bring in the new year with some saddle time.

TWJohn

Nice pictures. It was a great day to ride.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

Fencejumper09

Looks like a great ride! I need to get up and ride some more street in NE Alabama!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

David DoubleEX

Come on up and we will show you around ;)