News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

HELLO FROM LA......LOWER ALABAMA

Started by bc911fireman, February 06, 2019, 09:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bc911fireman

Hello everyone, my name is Hank Duplesis from Baldwin Co. Thank you Chuck M for introducing me to this site. I look forward to meeting and riding with some new guys and gals. I recently purchased a 2019 Harley RG. It wasn't even a month old til a cager slammed into the back of me on my way to work at 911. I just got her back a couple of weeks ago, but with some custom additions. BADDAD bags, fenders and side covers, SVT Bone Shakers and Factory 47's 14" bars......shes back on the road. I'll stay tuned and on the look out for some rides. This coming May, I will be headed to California for the 50th Anniversary of the Movie Easy Rider. We leave Ballarat on the 21st and will end up in New Orleans on the 31st. Im so excited and looking forward to riding Route 66 and catching all the sites. Everyone be safe and thanks for the add.

peace

Hank D

KevinB

Welcome to MC-AL!

Sorry to hear about the smash-up, but sounds like you've gotten it back better, stronger, faster...

klaviator

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Guidedawg

Sounds like you have some serious riding planned.  Welcome from Montgomery.

Chuck & Susan

I'm glad you finally got a message posted to let everyone know that your here.

Welcome from the other end of the building....  :D

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

ladylikeloser

Welcome from Oneonta!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

LoupGarou