Blount County Covered Bridges Ride 6/29/19

Started by renchinrider, June 26, 2019, 08:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renchinrider

Hi, Everyone!

FYI:  If any of you want to join us, a group of riders will be touring the covered bridges of Blount County, and having lunch along the way, this Saturday.  North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club is hosting the ride.  Though it doesn't matter whether your ride is old or new, the pace of the ride will be set to accommodate vintage and small-displacement bikes.

Meeting place is in Huntsville at the Blue Plate Cafe II, located at the corner of Byrd Spring Road and S. Memorial Parkway.  Kickstands up at 9:30 am.  All are welcome to join the NAVMC for our weekly breakfast before the ride.  We meet up at 8 am for breakfast.  Otherwise, come in for a cup of coffee or a cold drink, and/or meet us in the parking lot around 9:15 to get acquainted and ready for the ride.

See you Saturday! ;)
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Fencejumper09

Sounds like a great ride but I will be hanging out with some family that is coming to visit from South Carolina!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

renchinrider

Hello again, Everyone!

I just learned that I got the dates wrong--the ride was actually LAST weekend, while I was out of town (at a family reunion  :)  ).  My apologies for any confusion, and I'll be sure and post when I hear we're going to do another ride.

Sorry, Fencejumper, but maybe the stars will align for the next one!  Regardless, time with family is always the best!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

maydaymike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185