RFP #15, Tennessee Dirt Devil Camp & Ride, June 21-23

Started by Nice Goat, March 11, 2019, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

kylepeterson

thanks Glenn and Kevin for putting all this together for us to enjoy !

just so everyone knows, they took the time to triple check all the routes, pre rode them, noted interesting places to stop n sit, had reservations for food, checked on gas stops, and a while lot more. neither one of these guys are the type to toot their own horn, so you'll never hear it from them, but a lot of work went into this ride.

also, they didn't hear it, but at several of the stops the guys all said the same thing... "man this is awesome, they have everything planned out and made it super easy to have fun for us!"  you even got props from Mike Monroe about how well organized every thing was, several times. if you don't know who he is, just trust us, when you impress guys that run isde/Baja trips, you're doing it right !

i has a blast, really enjoyed all the play time with these great guys. can't say enough good things about it.

and the pie.... omg you need to experience this coconut goodness... I'm still in #headspin mode !

ps- if you're looking for on-location video production/editing it would appear that Kevin's video editing skills took an enormous leap forward recently... we were still dripping from the stream crossings and he was already uploading !
just give 'er the berries !

KevinB

I won't take any credit...all I did was tag along with Glenn for the pre-ride and actual ride. As usual, he handles all the details and planning superbly.

As for video, I just found a feature recently on my S8 I got about six months ago. It will do slo-mo and super slo-mo vids and even does some of the editing for you. Probably old news to some, but I just came from an S3 phone so this is space-age stuff for me. 

kylepeterson

just give 'er the berries !