I consider myself to be very lucky to be here!

Started by klaviator, March 20, 2019, 11:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

Where is here?  The great state of Alabama and the Motorcycle Alabama Forum of course!

Why do I say that?

I have been riding for 40 years and lived in ten different states so I know how lucky I am.  While there are places with better riding the riding here is very good.  From Huntsville I can go in any direction and find some fun riding, both on and off the pavement. 

So the riding is very good but the people are even better.  I was just thinking back to the rides I did this year.  Despite this being the wettest winter I have ever experienced anywhere I have been on a several of rides with a bunch of great people.

It's been said that a picture is worth a thousand words so here's some pics just from this year. 

For those of you reading this who I haven't have the pleasure of riding with this year, I hope to get that chance before the end of the year.

LoupGarou

"Here" is a great place to be!  :)
My job seems determined to keep me as far away from Alabama as possible, (I'm in Indianapolis at the moment) but as soon as I get some time off, I plan to ride and meet as many folks here as I can. Maybe get in on one of those itty bitty bike rides...  8)

klaviator

Quote from: LoupGarou on April 05, 2019, 12:38:44 AM
Maybe get in on one of those itty bitty bike rides...  8)

That would be great.  I'm hoping to set up a Itty Bitty bike ride sometime  in May.