Started by Nice Goat, April 27, 2019, 12:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice Goat

2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT

SOLD

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

LawnmowerRG

@JBMFT pull the trigger man. You will not find a nicer one.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

JBMFT

Quote from: LawnmowerRG on April 28, 2019, 12:08:03 PM
@JBMFT pull the trigger man. You will not find a nicer one.

I'd have to be able to sleep in it. If I get another toy this year my wife is going to kick me out of the house.

Nice Goat

Bump, with a new price.  I can deliver within 250 miles for asking price.  And I'll throw in a new pair of tires, never mounted.

Nice Goat

Bump with a price drop.  Anybody want a nice light touring machine?

Mulley

Holy crap, he's trying to give it away. Someone buy this. I would but I already own the good twin (to his evil).

These are underrated bikes that are a lot fun to ride. They are sporty enough to have fun on the backroads, perfect commuter bike with just the topcase on. They also make great lightweight tourers. I rode mine to New Brunswick, Canada and back just to get lobster.

2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

Brian A

Mulley summed it up very well.  I have a Gen-2 650 and it is all-around, overall, the best motorcycle I have ever owned.

Mine has done 600 - 800 mile days a number of times as a light sport-tourer and been ridden like a full on sport bike in the twisties of NC, even managing to spin and slide the rear tire more than a few times. I re-geared mine (F and R sprockets) and it will cruise along easily at 80 mph all day long and never break a sweat.

Glenn's is a newer, nicer, improved version of mine. It is a wonderful motorcycle.

If not for some very recent financial matters (all good) that have impacted my bank account, I'd more 'n likely buy this one and then sell mine.

Glenn's bike is a Steal of a Deal.