Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

maydaymike

2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

maydaymike

Thanks to Don, Win, and Kris for making this possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

LawnmowerRG

Hey guys.
Sorry I have been slammed this month. Working 60 hour weeks and running every single weekend. Vintage, Moto camping, then Stone Mountain Highland Games last weekend, camping again next weekend.
I love the idea of solar, and it works on a certain scale. I'm not sure why you didn't use the generator in the trailer? Then make sure the solar is charged for the evening, but I wasn't there the whole time.
Anyway. Thank you to all that helped make this thing happen. Karla, John, Wayne, and Mike were awesome. All the people that came in later to man the tent and sale, sale, sale. I have some things working to help make things a little better and overall easier next year. I am excited to see what Buzz and Karla come up with on the trailer.

Then a special thanks to those that help pull off the Memorials to Springer. I had a rocky relationship with him over the years. We always remained friends though. Most people would have dropped you and moved on. It speaks to his Character that he could work problems and move on as friends. For that he holds a special place in my heart. Not to mention all the tires we ate up together.

So if you want friends like that remember. Miles make Friends. Cover miles with people. It will create a bond that is hard to break.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.